Tuesday, 7 February 2012

I’ve been busy!

I’ve been wanting to play along in some challenges and finally had the time.  First up is my card inspired by the Unscripted Sketch challenge sketch.  I switched the sketch up slightly as you can see.
USSK070212
image
My next card was inspired by the current CASE Study challenge and Moxie Fab World’s Punches Challenge.  I was inspired by the grid, the banner and the butterfly from CASE Study’s muse and most of my card is created using punches, the squares, two of the butterflies and the hearts.  In my head this was shabby chic but on paper it ended up much more graphic, funny how that happens!
CASE 070212
image
I’m entering these into the Create: challenge too, to make Valentines’ cards.

Finally I created this covered peg for the Moxie Fab World challenge to use die cuts. I covered my oversized peg with patterned paper and then added the die cut flowers and punched butterflies.  A bit of lace and it was done.  This was a funny one because I was in the middle of making some other cards and just had to stop to get this made before I carried on with anything else!  It was like I was controlled by something else lol.  (Btw if you’re looking for these large pegs I got this one from the lovely Wendy over at The Stamp Attic
MX Die Cuts 070212
All of these fit in with our Valentine’s theme over at Paper Issues, have you linked up yet?  There’s still time and lots of inspiring projects over there to see too!

That’s it from me today.  Thanks so much for popping by.  I’ve got more to share with you so will be back soon with a couple of cutesie cards.

Have fun!

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous - love all your creations! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! These are all amazing!!! LOVE the colors--and I LOVE your CASE--it's awesome! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl... fantastic projects, all of them!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous cards Ruby, you nailed these challenges! Love the beautiful papers you used! And that giant clothes peg is gorgeous, I can just see one on my fridge...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby, Love the butterflies, the papers, everything! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy!!! I love these projects...butterflies make everything awesome!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your creations! Especially nice use of the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super cute!!! That giant clothes pin!!! Oh my goodness!!!! I am sooo glad you could share this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of your projects here, Ruby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them all my dear. Such pretty papers and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow....you have been busy but well worth the time because your cards are beautiful. Great job with the sketch this week at Unscripted Sketches. I love how you popped up the sentiment panel. Nice effect mounting the butterflies on the black hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WoWzA! Ruby these are all the the most gorgeous~est evah! Your work is always so beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Unscripted Sketches with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Ruby! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved